Apr 20, 2008

Pilot Post

Yes I'm starting a new fresh blog. My multiply blog will be greatly missed as it contains my past few years of ups and downs, growth and whatevernots bitching and whining.

Yes and perhaps as usual, I grew tired and bored of the old place. I'm constantly in search of new things. Perhaps the only thing that did not change for a long time in these years is "I for You"-Luna Sea ringtone.

Mak's leaving. Oh yes a reminder to myself, the card I'm suppose to write. Left it untouched as I bought his gift and card about 1 week after he broke the news to leave TOPOS. Just didnt want it to sound so emotional that 2 months later, it sounds stupid of me. It always happens.

Ok I'm off to the nail parlour to get my nails done before it gets jammed packed. Hopefully its not pack. And hopefully it makes my first visit a darn good one.

No comments: